Zone3 - Women's Agile Wetsuit 2021 - Black/Pink/Turquoise
A new suit for 2021 which ups the game in entry-level wetsuits
Building on the great success of and rave reviews for its limited-edition Valour wetsuit in 2020, the Agile wetsuit is being launched in 2021 to help meet the huge growth in demand for high-quality, entry-level wetsuits.
In setting out to make this product different to other entry level wetsuits on the market, Zone3 has equipped it with:
- No flatlock stitching. Instead, it is fully glued and blind stitched to ensure waterproof seams, flexibility through the suit and no internal seam discomfort.
- No nylon neoprene panels. The Agile is made from a mixture of Speedflo and Smoothskin coatings to ensure water doesn’t enter the suit or get heavy and cause drag.
- Performance focus. Like all Zone3 products, even though the materials and thickness can’t compare with the likes of the Zone3 Aspire, the Agile is designed for speed and comfort.
The latest Zone3 Women's Agile wetsuit has a black, pink and turquoise colour mix, which blends the purposeful dark colour with sparing, subtle yet bold highlights which mark out your presence in any body of water.
- Talon-Resistant Coating. A unique formula applied to the leg and side panels to improve durability and that annoying tendency for lots of swimmers to tear their suit with their nails.
- 2mm Flex-Fit shoulder panels for flexibility and a 4mm panel encasing the legs, for core buoyancy support.
- A combination of 2mm, 3mm and 4mm panels and appropriate linings to offer a well-balanced and comfortable swim.
- Slimline Pro Speed Cuffs to help you get out of the suit more quickly.
- Modern styling and graphics which align with Zone3's new Advance and Vision models.